Monday, March 22, 2010

Spring is here!


Yippeeee!  It think Spring is finally here!  In honor of this lovely time of year, I thought I'd share a few pictures of the flowers I'm enjoying in my yard.  I wish I knew who planted all these pretty tulips years ago, I would give them a big hug!



And the camelias have been blooming most of the winter, but they somehow look even prettier lately...


I even see leaves coming out on all the hydrangeas that I planted last year in my big landscaping project (click here for post), so I am very thankful that the hard work might actually pay off this year!


And my cherry trees are starting to bloom!  They are on their last leg, some of the big branches have died.  I think the cankerworms must have gotten to them long before I moved in, so I should probably replace them.  But I just can't bear to let them go... look how pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment