Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Truly Delightful


As you know, it's been pretty crazy at the Charlotte Cottage with the renovations going on, so tonight's happy hour / trunk show was a truly delightful break from all that madness.  I was lucky enough to get invited to a Stella & Dot trunk show hosted by my friend Danielle Wilson.  Her twin sister, Michelle, is in the financial industry by day, but has recently started up her dream business - Delightful Fashion. Check out her website and the services she offers here.  I really want to do the Wardrobe Edit!  As a part of her fashion business, she is also a Stella & Dot Stylist.

I ended up getting the gold necklace above, which is part of the La Coco concept.  It is such a cool necklace because the brooch is interchangeable, plus they have several add-on strands to give it a little extra something.  I love these brooches and add-ons...






They also offer lots of other fun necklaces, earrings, etc.  Here are some of my favorites....









No comments:

Post a Comment